Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City has now more than 600 employees shared between its country offices and production sites. Combining the latest digital innovations with its well-established industry know-how, Lacroix City design, produces and sells equipment and devices which contribute to creating open and interoperable ecosystems in the cities of tomorrow. Please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
Integrating the latest digital technologies and IoT solutions, Lacroix City smart Street and smart road solutions are becoming the driving forces towards building effective smart cities and territories.
In order to develop our business in Northern Europe and Germany, we are actively looking for the following position, either located at our LACROIX office (Liège) in Belgium :
Reporting to and supported by the global Sales Management of LACROIX CITY, you will expand our smart Street and Smart Road business on in Northern Europe and Germany/Austria. In your assigned region, you develop the business of LACROIX CITY on the market, and you reach the company’s sales targets.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You analyse the market evolution, and identify business growth opportunities and risks.
- You propose relevant sales actions plans in order to meet the sales objectives.
- You initiate positive relations with prospects, customers and sales channels.
- You lead all the sales process, including prospection, forecasting, response to call for tender and deal closing, and follow up of customers (Cities, Integrators…)
- You build, support and motivate an efficient sales network of local partners.
- You develop adapted local marketing tools and actions.
- You prepare and present Sales Reporting on a regular basis.
- You will manager the regional Sales Team
- You will be part of local Management Team in Liège and be their speaker to the CITY Management
- You will be a privileged contact point for LACROIX dealing with support R&D funding projects in Belgium at EU level in Brussels.
Notre candidat(e) idéal(e)
- Master’s degree in business, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Confirmed experience in commercial position with technical products (IoT, smart business, Telecommunications Equipment and/or Services…) for B2B players
- Confirmed experience in managing a Sales Team across several countries
- More than 20 Years’ experience in international business, ideally in Northern Europe and Germany
- Capabilities to help the local management board with administrative topics in Belgium
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Willing to deal with public sector-oriented sales activities.
- You are ready to travel around 80% of your work time.
- Fluent in French, German and English and Dutch.
- A challenging a sales management position in a fast-growing company at international level.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and smart tech company.
- An attractive salary package.